These are my answers to the tag questions for the finale of The Period Drama Challenge.
1) How many period dramas did you review?
I planned on reviewing at least eight period dramas for The Period Drama Challenge (the Period Film Lover level), but I ended up reviewing seven out of eight period films.
2) Did you enjoy reading reviews from the other challenge participants?
Definitely. That was my favorite part of this challenge!
3) Did you review mostly films you'd seen before or new-to-you films?
I mostly reviewed films that I had not seen before. The only films I had seen before were Lassie (2005) and Lassie Come Home (1943).
4) Of the films that were new to you, which was your favorite?
The King's Speech starring Colin Firth and Helena Bonham Carter! I really enjoyed watching it. It's now one of my favorite movies.
5) What new period dramas have you discovered through this challenge that you look forward to viewing in future?
I'd say Stolen Women, Captured Hearts (1997), Le Silence de la Mer (2004), and The Great Gatsby (2013).
Note: I think I may have misunderstood the fifth question. I thought it was asking which of the movies I reviewed that I look forward to viewing in future, but now that I look back on it, I think this question refers to movies reviewed by other participants in the challenge that I look forward to viewing in the future. If that's what this question meant, my answer would be as follows: I look forward to viewing The Scarlet Pimpernel (1934), Australia (2008), The Lone Ranger (2013), and tons of other films that I've discovered through this challenge which I can't remember at this moment, but will most likely recall later.
6) Would you be interested in participating in a similar challenge next year?
Definitely!! I have enjoyed participating in The Period Drama Challenge so much and I would love to do something like that again. I'm very sad that it's over. :'( But I won't cry because it's over, I'll smile because it happened, to quote Dr. Seuss.